Sunday, September 4, 2011

Memories of the past. Soon I will become another person's memory. Hidden in the depths. Just a memory, nothing much. You'll forget me, you'll all hide me in a box. Only when you need me, will you open that box, and remember me.

But I hope you remember this one thing. I might not be there for you. I might be gone. Because I am on the pathway. The road to a journey. Where you wouldn't care. None of you ever care. Why would you? Why would you? You don't even care about my thoughts.

So tell me young one, create another of me and put it in a box.
Let me tell you another thing. I don't put any of you in a closed box.
Because my memories haunt me every single night.

I will however miss all this. I will however live those painful moments. Where you stabbed me in the heart. But I'll tell you one thing. I'm still alive. Still Alive. Breathing. Just beware, I don't know if I'll stab you at the heart also.

You have forgotten me, not talked to me. I will just be another forgotten memory of yours.

No comments:

Post a Comment